Sunday


"Saturdays are for adventure; Sundays are for cuddling."
 
This weekend has been so hectic yet so lovely that settling down to a lazy Sunday afternoon is actually rather difficult. Saturday was my little sister's 7th birthday and her little party was on Friday so the past few days have been full of baking and music and hay bales. (I'll explain the last). I'm not sure if I've ever mentioned this but my family owns horses and so my sister's birthday was celebrated at our stable yard with the horses and a whole bunch of food and company. We played party games and I ate waaaaay too much food, but it was such a lovely day and the weather thankfully stayed good! Yesterday was a rather chilled day but a special one none-the-less. I spent the morning playing Minecraft with my sister on our Xbox 360s and the afternoon was filled with blackberry picking, dog walks and a trip to see a family friend's new baby boy. My sister also received a hama bead set (anyone remember those?!) for her b-day and I swear, I had much more fun with it than she did. Reading has also been a big thing over the past few days - I've finished five books over the past few days - three of them new reads! You guys should be proud of me and I'm actually enjoying breaking out of my re-reading habits.
 
Today is going to be a chilled one. Plans include watching the Man City game with my dad and boyfriend, doing a spot of blogging and hopefully adding some words to my current work in progress!
 
I hope you've all had a lovely weekend - let's just pretend that Monday is another day away.
 

No comments

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links - I'm always on the look out for new blogs to read xo