My Week #4


my new baby Luna! // obsessed with beans on toast crisps & mcdonalds mozzarella sticks // my new glasses // pastel sunset // flowers from mum // wrecking this journal with my boyfriend 
 

It's been such a long time since I've done one of these! I just always found that there weren't enough photos to make posting worth it, but this week was so busy that I finally have some pictures to share.
 
First off: my little Luna (name from Harry Potter, obviously). I bought her just this morning, actually! She's my new baby. She's just getting used to me and my family at the moment, but she's already so playful. She was a little timid at first and as soon as she came into my room she started to hide behind things, but now she's strutting around my bedroom like it's her new domain! She's so hilarious. I expect I'll be doing a whole post on her when she settles down a bit more, so keep an eye out for that! As for the rest of this week, it's been pretty good! I've been eating more than my fair share of junk food though (as you can tell from the photo above), and am feeling like completely crap about it. You know when you feel all lethargic and just blehhh. That's how I've been feeling. Just one thing though: the mozzarella sticks from McDonalds. So so good. I've also been really enjoying my Nintendo 3DS, which has been gathering dust for a little while. (Safe to say my Animal Crossing village is looking fabulous again). Anxiety levels have been quite high this week for some strange reason, but I'm trying to be optimistic about next week, as I'd really like to go into town for some clothes. We'll see!
 

No comments

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links - I'm always on the look out for new blogs to read xo