Lush Never Mind The Ballistics Bath Bomb

 

{ B l o g m a s :: day three }

Never Mind The Ballistics is one of the new additions to the core Christmas range at Lush this year and it's one that drew my attention right away. The design doesn't scream Christmas in the traditional sense like Golden Wonder or Father Christmas but I do think it's festive. It kind of reminds me of Nutcrackers and the kind of sweets you'd get in a pick-n-mix. It's quite simple but the vibrant colours make it exciting.

Another vibrant thing about this bath bomb is the scent. Guys. It's one of my favourites Lush have ever cooked up. It's very fruity and uplifting due to the lime and wild orange oils which is just what you need on a bleak Winters day. It also contains fresh banana and cocoa butter which makes it nourishing af.
It begins to fizz away as soon as it hits the water and is quite frothy to begin with. The colour is predominantly yellow for the first few minutes but then the pink slowly begins to leak out and it creates some beautiful bath art. The colours are just as bright and exciting dissolving as they are when it's whole and they all marble together on top of the water.
The water itself turns a gorgeous bright orange shade which ties in nicely with the scent and is so silky smooth. I can compare it to how weightless and soft your water becomes when you use a bath oil. My skin felt so lovely afterwards, although I did need to use a body scrub to buff away the excess as it did sit on my skin in a slightly filmy layer.
Altogether this is one of the best all-round Lush bath bombs I've ever used. It has a delicious scent, creates exciting bath art in the water and it left my skin feeling a-mazing. I'm definitely stocking up on this one! You can buy Never Mind The Ballistics online and in-store for £4.25. It's suitable for vegetarians and vegans.

Love Lush? Check out all of my Lush reviews under this handy Lush tag.

 

5 comments

  1. I love the colours! I need to try this one out! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this one so much and since it has came out I have picked up at least 10 if not more! It works best when the bath is really hot too :) xx

    Yasmina | The July Journal

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually picked this up a few days ago, and I really loved the colours when it went in!

    Meg | Elmpetra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh I'm excited to try this one now. I picked it up on a whim - thinking it didn't really seem very Christmassy but I'd give it a go. It sounds really great, so I'm definitely going to prioritise using this one. x www.aimeeraindropwrites.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bought this one the other week but haven't had the chance to use it yet! It looks amazing - the lime is definitely what drew me in!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links - I'm always on the look out for new blogs to read xo